December 24, 2009

A zebra and some boats


At a crafty session a friend's house recently, I was sorting through her fabric basket when I came across this fabric. She had been screenpainting onto it before moving on to t-shirts.

What was I planning to do with it? Why make a Morsbag of course!


I love the colours, the print and the fabric. I'm planning to gift it back to her soon.


It folds down neatly into a little bundle which can be stashed in a bag or vehicle for easy access when you need it.


I've also started experimenting with different types of handles - the blue and white handles pictured were for my sister's boyfriend's Christmas Morsbag. It was a stripy pillowcase in its previous life. I didn't crack out the iron once for his bag, which was satisfying!


Related posts: Morsbags, Recycling old pillowcases into Morsbags

1 comment:

Martta said...

Yay! Love the combination of all three: the colour, the print and the fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...