January 3, 2009

Glucksschwein swap


I made this pig for the Glucksschwein swap at swap-bot.

I made it from Runo's pattern, making it half-size. The colouring is inspired from a black and white potbellied pig.


I saw that my swap partner also likes Dotees. Having only just discovered them myself, and after looking through many galleries of them on Flickr, I decided to make my first one.

My housemate liked the pig toy I made, although it became known as the "cow-pig". I sketched a "cow-pig" dotee design and am happy with how it turned out!




5 comments:

Mieke said...

Wow, LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

O wow you are very talented. I love it. It is so adorable. Job Well Done.

Jacky said...

Gorgeous little piggy...I LOVE your sketches though, both for the piggy and the ATC above. Hope your keeping those in a journal somewhere.

Thanks for popping by for a visit. Dont you just love Charity/Opportunity shop finds. Now that I have found this little shop, full of lots of goodies I will be haunting it regularly.

JenMeister said...

Thanks everyone! :) @Jacky, you know they're just floating around at the moment, I'm so disorganised... but you've inspired me, so I'll try and keep them in a journal! :)

Kate said...

i LOVE your piggy! both of them! The glucksschwein swap is my favorite so far, hands down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...